The Polypatch SOP creates a smooth polygonal patch from a mesh primitive or a set of faces (polygons, NURBS or Bezier curves).
/group - Subset of input to use. Accepts patterns, as described in Pattern Matching.
/basis - Select spline type: Cardinal or BSpline.
- Rows - Creates horizontal lines, which are open polygons.
- Columns - Creates vertical lines, which are open polygons.
- Rows & Cols - Both rows and columns, all open polygons.
- Triangles - Build the grid with triangles.
- Quadrilaterals - Default grid connection - four-sided quadrilaterals.
- Alternating Triangles - Generates triangles that are opposed; similar to the Triangles option.
- Inherit from Source - When this connectivity option is selected, the output mesh will have the same connectivity as the input hull mesh.
U Wrap / V Wrap
- Off - Do not wrap in U/V.
- On - Wrap in U/V.
- If primitive does - Wrap in U/V if the input primitive does.
U Clamp (First) / U Clamp (Last)
/ V Clamp (First) / V Clamp (Last)
- Off - Do not clamp the first/last end in the U/V direction.
- On - Clamp the first/last end in the U/V direction.
- If primitive does - Clamp the first/last end in the U/V direction if the input primitive does.
/divisionsx /divisionsy - The number of divisions in the output surface. Use more divisions for a smoother surface.
/polys - Force polygonal rather than mesh output.