From TouchDesigner 088 Wiki
The help contents of this wiki can be downloaded for offline use.
How to Setup Offline Help
- After downloading the .zip file from the link above, expand it to any location on your computer.
- When TouchDesigner can not access online help, a dialog will open asking to locate the Offline Help Folder. Select the Offline Help Folder from step 1 above.
- The location of the Offline Help Folder can always be changed in the General tab of the Preferences Dialog.
- TouchDesigner will always try to access the most recent help online when there is an internet connection available. You can change this setting in the General tab of the Preferences Dialog by turning on Always Use Offline Help.
- If the location of the Offline Help Folder has changed, the first attempt to use the Offline Help will open a dialog to help you locate it again.
- The date that the Offline Help was compiled is reported in the General tab of the Preferences Dialog.