Applying for internship

Hello everybody,

My name is Eusebi Clotas Jucglà, originally from Spain and now I am studying Interaction Design at ArtEZ in Arnhem, in the Netherlands.

From this August I have to look for an internship, which should last at least 3 months. I wanted to ask here because I use Touch Designer as one of my tools for my projects and I really like the community around it. I would like to share my work and also ask for referents of interesting studios that I could apply for an internship.

As for personal interests I really enjoy working with installations, sound, visuals, hardware and software. Personally, I feel more comfortable in the digital space, but I also enjoy exploring new techniques of any form or shape.

I am quite flexible about the destination, so as long it’s on planet earth is good.

Thanks for your time,
Eusebi

Projects: eusebijucgla.com/

Hi Eusebi,

I’ve worked before with AV&C in NYC, and they have offered internships for similar situations in the past. I don’t know if they’re still offering them, but you could always reach out and ask! [url]https://www.av-controls.com/[/url]

Thank you Jonathan, I will definitely take a look :slight_smile: