audio volume raise

So was building a simple motion switch interface. coming out of my video device in I have a topto > analyze> math> filter. I drag the active filter channel to the audio file in volume slot so it scripts in and but basically works backwards of how I want it to work. When it detects motion I want it to raise in volume, but does the opposite. Any suggestions? thanks

use a mathCHOP range to invert the 0 and 1 on the output.

if given 0 to 1, it will output 1 to 0.

It would be also a good idea to use a limitCHOP with it’s clamp mode set to 1 to prevent going too far and getting audio clipping.

thanks .DO i put the limit chop after the filter (seems to work before) then drag the limit channels? And set the minimum to 0?

Yes limit before filter and clamp 0 to 1

For the sake of learning You could compare limit before filter and limit after filter by wiring both options into a trailChop

Limit before filter will stay smooth, limit after a filter will act like a hard limiter

Hello. got wee question here

How would you guys go on about fixing sound level too low when recording movie file out?
I tried boosting signal with math, doesn’t do nothing. linein is coming from a headphone plug with volume to the max already.

thx

shit sound card !?

actually is ok I fixed it by mistake. no need for help