Kinect V2 continuosly restarts after 10 mins with TD

Hi there, I have been learning to use the Kinect V2 with Touchdesigner 099, using Win10, Intel Core i7-6700 Skylake with NVIDIA GTX 480.

I find that after 10 minutes of use, the Kinect restarts itself, and does so again and again after every few minutes. I have had the same problem on my old laptop (HP w/ Win8, nothing special). I have looked everywhere for a solution (and by the looks of things online, I’m not the only one experiencing this), I have tried using a separate USB hub but to no avail :cry:

Do any of you fine folks have experience with this? Any help would be appreciated, as I would very much like to get everything up to spec for installation work.

EDIT: I did see someone mention having to use the Kinect’s power supply on a separate circuit, or that it is an issue with the PSU and that I should replace it…

… However, today I went to Power Options > Advanced Settings > PCI Express > Link State Power Management and also USB selective suspend setting, and turned them both off. For the past hour, I have had no problems knock on wood