DMX out, using DIY rs485 device

Hi all,
Posted about this on the Facebook help group but no leads.
So I am building some of these: stevenbreuls.com/2013/05/diy-us … -under-10/
I have my first testing one partially built (want to test it before mounting it in a case), and it works with QLC+, Freestyler, etc. but I can’t get it working with Touchdesigner.
I see references to FTDI Serial as an option under “interface” in the DMX Out CHOP in earlier versions of Touchdesigner but seems like it was taken out? derivative.ca/wiki088/index … X_Out_CHOP
Enntec Generic Serial doesn’t work.
Enntec USB Pro/MK2 options do connect to the device, but don’t work properly. If I send a fader to every channel the light will seem to randomly turn on at some point, or turn off when I turn the fader to 0 on each channel.
Currently I’m sending MIDI out to QLC+ to control lighting, but considering the device works in QLC+ and other lighting software I’m surprised I can’t get it working in Touchdesigner. Using QLC+ in conjunction works for now but ideally I’d like to keep everything “under the hood” in Touchdesigner.
In this post someone is having similar issues on OSX: viewtopic.php?t=10394&p=39643 , however I’m on windows 7.
Someone else with a similar problem: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5693
Just looking for a lead here. Is there way to load/install other options to show up under “Interface”? Seems like other people are having this issue but the reference to FTDI on the wiki makes me think this must be doable/has been doable at some point. I do have an Enntec USB Pro mk2 so I know my patching is correct, just can’t get functionality out of this basic RS485 homemade device with Touchdesigner.
Thanks!

Hi.

You can use the function Passthrough in Q Ligth. Configuring Artnet input on local IP and DMX usb out. In DMX OUT chop use Art-Net. In network address put your local IP.

Greetings from patagonia.