DATAPATH CAPTURE- AUDIO

I have a Datapath VisionAV-HD card in my system. I’m able to use the utility that comes with the card, as well as VLC, to bring in audio as well as video. I’m using a DVI>HDMI adapter to hook in to the card.
For some reason, I can’t bring the audio into TD. Video capture works perfectly, but the audio source doesn’t show up in the audio device in chop.
I also noticed the audio channels on the capture card don’t show up as “recording devices” in windows.
Any tips would be appreciated. Or if anyone knows of another HDMI capture product that has audio & video input compatibility with TD. I’m familiar with Magewell and BlackMagic Design products as well, but don’t have any on hand to test.
Thanks!

Audio support for DataPath capture has been added in a branch build. We are reviewing if it can make it into 099 experimental now, or if it needs to wait until after 099 goes official.

Thanks Malcolm. Good to know!
Do you know if audio capture from the HDMI inputs works on Blackmagic or Magewell products?

Looks like the DataPath Audio support will make it into the next 099 we release.
Blackmagic provides a DirectSound driver for their devices, so you can capture audio from them using the Audio Device In CHOP.
I’m not sure about magewell