Experiencing unregular occasional complete freeze of TD

Hello,
I have an installation with 3 outputs which runs 6 hours a day at the moment.
Occasionally we experience complete freeze of TD, only solvable with a complete restart of TD process.
I’m only logging the FPS and the GPU Mem and it doesn’t show any sign of leak before the freeze happens.

What else do you recommend I should moniotr ?
Is there a way to understand what happens when I know approximately the time and date when the freeze happen (Windows log or other) ?

I’m looking into the tool Stalker at the moment too

thanks a lot for your help !

If it’s single process, Stalker might help you at least track the system. What driver version are you using? Might be good to try either upgrading or rolling back a few months of updates to see if it helps. What kind of stuff is the project doing?

Hello elburz, thanks for helping !

I will check the nVidia driver version and output the full CPU config

The project is doing

• some custom GPU particles and 2d filters on people silhouettes (tracked with a position scanner).
  • the concentration of people in certain location triggers videos preloaded in the touch project (8 moviefileinTOPs). I simply re-Cue them and route them to the show with some levelTOP and switchTOPs

I like using this app from Microsoft and I just leave it on top of my TouchDesigner perform window for a while and just patiently watch it until the system crashes. It’s like task manager but a lot more details.

Definitely try driver upgrade/roll back if you have time. We’re experiencing some issues with M6000 cards in one of our projects and are starting driver roll backs today/tomorrow.

technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sys … lorer.aspx