Not live utilisation for touchdesigner

I’ve finished a big project today and we’re wondering on how to export the best quality of our video (live generated with touch).

We made a live show where we applied filter on our film trhought touch. Of course to get the best FPS we’ve made a 1080p output. But our source is 4K and the goal is to make exactly the same thing we did in 1080p live, but in 4k but without the constraint of “cooking it live”.

We really don’t know if Touch is capable of such thing, and we don’t know how to shift our project to make this effect “not in real time” but have a fixed FPS recorded output.

In a way I feel that “I’m sure someone know how” and on the other hand I feel “man, touch is not at all a software who want this kind of ability”

What do you think ?

If you turn off the ‘Real-Time’ checkbox on the top of the UI TouchDesigner will cook every frame, no matter how long they take, which ensures no dropped frames when doing a record. If this will work for your case depends if the project depends on any real-time input such as motion control etcs. However if you are running generative content/videos etc, it should work fine.

I’ll try this. Thanks