Experimental Build 2019.13330 posted

This HUGE update is full of bug and crash fixes and also includes a healthy list of new features to check out. Let us know what you think!

• RealSense TOP now supports the new D435i camera.
  • Nvidia Flow gets control for simulation speed and improved ‘Shape TOP’ support.
  • Light COMP get a new ‘Point (Equiretangluar)’ Projection Map Type to try out.
  • Networking In Operators now support specifying an IP to listen to giving you better support for working with multiple NICs.
  • Custom Operators can will now search for a /plugins directory in the Project folder to make it easier to manage project specific Custom OP plugins.
  • Python custom parameters and the ability to access those PyObjects directly in Custom OP’s C code.
  • Unicode text input is now working for macOS!

There are also updates to Widgets, kantanMapper, and moviePlayer in the Palette.

Get the details and download here
Release Notes
Download

Nice one, massive number of improvements, well done guys!

Ben, I see in release notes

When I try the Nvidia Flow TOP in this version, the background of the TOP is still black when the camera background color has alpha of 0. There doesn’t seem to be a way to produce output with a transparent background - which would be quite useful for compositing the Nvidia Flow TOP output in another TOP chain.