DMX Out CHOP 'Could not find channel in table' warning

I have a DMX CHOP driven by a routing table and it’s warning me on channels 16-55 out of a total 64 that it’s not finding them in the table.

My channels are conveniently called ‘channel[1-64]’ in both the input CHOP and routing table DAT.

The warnings say: (see attached image)

‘Could not find channel “channel[channel number here] 0 [2-4] 0” in table. Ignoring’, where my channel names don’t, of course, contain spaces and extra ints.

The non-zero ints in the warning correspond to the routing subnet numbers I’ve provided. Not sure what the zeros are about. If they were ‘net’ and ‘universe’ you’d expect them to match what’s in the table.

Maybe the chop is assuming that’s the setting they should have and it’s not finding a match in the table? The warning is unhelpful in this regard.

DMX_out.tox (22.4 KB)

I agree that that warning is terribly unhelpful.

Is this on an official build?
What’s happening here is that Art-Net in the DMX Out CHOP only allows universe values between 0-15 on official. If you restructure your table values so that there are no universe values over 15 then the warning will go away.

In the experimental build this restriction is removed.

I’m on 27840 - sorry - should have included that.

I did not notice the universe restriction but that makes sense … I’m gonna go back to my mapping guy and talk about our channel table. Should be fine to use subnet as MSB and universe as LSB to count to 64.

Thank you!