touchplayer splash screen and fullscreen

i have commercial licenses for both td and touchplayer, running on windows 10.
in perform mode in td, my project runs fullscreen without borders and td opens without a splash screen. when i open the project with touchplayer, i get a splash screen (for touchplayer commercial) and the project opens with a window bar at the top.
i would like the tp project to play in perform mode just like it does in td.
any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, are you able to share your project with us? You can send it to support@derivative.ca

We’ll take a look at this.

Partially fixed so far, all preferences were being ignored when loading TouchPlayer. This is now fixed in the next 2017.30000 series we release. So the splash screen won’t come up if you have that option disabled.
My colleague will be looking at the borders issue next week. It seems new in the 2017.30000 series, the 2017.10000 doesn’t suffer from this bug.

i rolled back to the current release (15960). apparently. the window borders are gone so far, but the splash screen still shows up.

Right, you are unfortunately in between builds/bugs here. I’ve fixed the preferences issue in the 2017.30000 series, it’s always been present previously. The border issue only appeared in 2017.30000 series though. We’ll try to reconcile this for you somehow.

fyi, i was too hasty in my prior message. the bar at the top of the fullscreen window is still occasionally showing up with the current release of touchplayer (15960). apparently intermittent, our favorite type of bug.

I seem to have a similar problem. I opened Mixxa, and it’s only in full screen mode, and so I can not access the lower and upper menus like setup, save and that whole row as well as exit the program option. what to do? I’m on windows 10.
thanks

NikaB, I think you have a different problem and your screen aspect ratio/size is not a match for Mixxa’s settings, so parts of the panel are getting cut off. If you press Escape to go into the network and find the Window COMP that is set to Perform Mode (Use Window Placement Dialog to locate), inspect the setting of the Window COMP. You should be able to make it fit in your monitors Aspect Ratio there, or in the main container panel used for display.