multi camera and render pass depth buffer

hello forum, If I have two cameras in my render top (for Vive) and a render pass top, the “clear to camera color” and “clear depth buffer” options in the renderpass are unavailable.

If I want to access individual geometry from my scene with render passes for post processing (without clearing depth buffer) does that mean I have to give up multi-camera rendering?

This kind of idea? Seems like this does work correctly if I’m understanding you right:
base_multicam_with_renderpass.tox (2.28 KB)

Yeah, so in your example, if I want renderpass1 to maintain depth occlusion like this:
Capture.PNG
Then I have to switch the render top back to a single camera. I’m guessing this is because the depth buffer isn’t included in the simultaneous multi-projection?

BTW, are you derivitave’s official forum responder? If not, will you teach me your multitasking skillz?? In any case, thanks so much for all the replies. You and elburz provide so much help for all of us!

Not an official poster, just interested in what questions people are asking :slight_smile:

I see now what you’re up to. I’d bet that you’re right… you can use multiple render passes to get there instead of multiple cameras - so that should still work.