2 computers using the same Non-Commercial license?

I’m trying to install TD on two different computers using the same non-commercial license. When I open my project on the second computer, everything is greyed out (even though I can still click things and make changes) and the ‘window’ comp is frozen, making my project un-showable. Is this a problem with the license? Or possibly something else? It works fine on the first computer I installed TD on.

You’ll need a different license for the second computer. I think you get 10 non-commercial licenses by default, so you should be able to just create another key.

Also it’s more like 10 non-commercial “activations”. If you activate on the same computer twice (like if you have to re-install Windows or uninstall and reinstall TouchDesigner) that will use up another non-commercial “license”. This is not the case with commercial or pro licenses.

If you accidentally activate Non-Commercial twice on the same machine you can always contact us by email and we will help you out.

:neutral_face: :laughing: you’ll need a different license for the second computer