Perform Mode with Borders with Privacy (Pro) Files

Hey Everyone,

I saved my project as a Private File, every now and then I need to access the Network with Shift+Esc and the chosen password, works great until then. But if I then go back into Perform Mode there is a Border, even though I force the border parameter of the Window COMP to False after going back to Perform mode.

Any clues?

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Touch 088.61910

Hey,

any news on this topic? Someone else experiencing it. It also happens in latest version 099.16620. Attached is a file that demonstrates the behaviour. “Shift+1” grants access to the patch. It starts perfectly into the perform mode but once you granted access, when you go back to perform there is a border. Is this a Windows thing or a TouchDesigner bug???
WHITEvoid_privacy.toe (4.51 KB)

I actually am experiencing this same behavior on the most recent version of 099.

Moved this to Bugs forum. In a simple test of my own file saved from 2017.16620 it works fine, but I can’t get privacy working in experiemental.

Regarding the file you uploaded, what is the password? I can not get into the file edit mode to try it. pressing Shift+1 does nothing and using Shift+Esc and then password = Shift+1 doesn’t work either, what am I missing?

Sorry Ben, my bad. Its Ctrl+1 and the password is: private

thanks

Thanks. Interestingly, if I use Ctrl+1 to get access and go back into Perform Mode, its all fine. But if I use Shift+Esc and passowrd to get access, then going back into Perform Mode has borders as you report. Thanks for helping to reproduce it.