How to display russian character set in text top

I’m trying to display the Russian character from *.txt file (or any other method is welcomed).
I have set font to unicode and language to ru, however, non of it display properly. Is there any one know to do deal with and give me some suggestion?

Hello,
UTF8 is not implemented in text DAT.
The only method to keep UTF8 in text TOP is to use Python to open the file and then parse it in a table DAT. After that, with Python, you can search your text in the table DAT to have it in text parameter.
With this method, you can keep all the special characters of your language.
Hope that helps.
Jacques

Example
In zip 3 files

1. unicode_text.txt (Edit the text and save it with encoding UTF-8)
  2. unicode_text.toe (Specify the path to unicode_text.txt at ‘load_file_unicode’ Base COMP)
    and
  3. unicode_text.tox - Component
    unicode_text.zip (5.56 KB)

Hello i find this solution is working for using Czech language spetial characters lik ščřžš as well. I have question is there any way how to update text file ? my case i have text file which is changing every 2 minutes and i need to update the fetch expressiong. That text is changing Big thanks for help

I added a blank file ‘null.txt’ to reload through it the main text file (‘unicode_text.txt’), added a script to switch the file selection and added button to start the script. After changing and saving the text in ‘unicode_text.txt’, click ‘Reload txt file’ button
unicode_text_update.zip (5.24 KB)

Does this solution work?

text = 'aábcčdďeéěfghchiíjklmnňoópqrřsštťuúůvwxyýzž'
encoded = text.encode('unicode_escape')
# put encoded in a dat or filein
decoded = op('some_dat').text.decode('unicode_escape')

hello, Im trying to change it for hebrew language… how should I do it? (Im not a python programmer) :frowning: Thank U!