Importing OBJ sequences.

Hi I was looking in the whole universe of Touchdesigner how to import OBJ Sequences but I cannot find anything like it. I have some .OBJ sequences in a folder and another folder with all the images related to those frames from the sequences. Below the image of how is my data structure in these folders. I got this capture from another software with a kinect.
Maybe this is not possible and I just should give up. We have a live show this weekend and I was hopping to use some TD tricks.

Thanks to all in advance!.

Can you post your images and obj files?

Yes this is the download link. dropbox.com/s/0zwjncntfjiue … E.zip?dl=0 is just a test of 39 frames which contains 39 OBJs and 39 Images.

I hope it make sense thanks a lot!.

I think the only way to play them back would be to load them all into memory using individual File SOPs, and then use a Switch SOP to change which one is getting displayed through time.

Thank you Malcolm! your advice was really helpful. The good news is that it did work the way you point at but the bad news is that I had to import frame by frame since the way the OBJ are imported into TD. It creates you several Geos inside geos inside geos and so on.

I had a strange bug when I try this for some strange reason the imported OBJ where move into other OBJ sequences that belong to another container, like they cross magically from container with no apparent reason. Since I was doing everything hand by hand I had to lock the File In SOP to make it stop. I believe this is a bug.

cheers!

Hi all,

I did this hack that works for me for a relatively small Depthkit obj sequence, but I have no idea if it misses frames, hope it helps. I change the number of the sequence item in the string that loads the files with python and it seems to accept it.