Delay between multiple monitors

Hi everyone,

I have a big animated texture to show on several monitors, and I am using stoner for the mapping for each monitor. There is a bit delay among these monitors. Anyone meet the same problem?

Thanks in advance!

If you are use multiple graphics cards, my first guess is images are being copied from the single card that does all the work, to another card to also output in that cards output, which is very slow and not recommended.
See this wiki page about Using Multiple Graphic Cards how to use multiple cards.

Does that help?

Thanks for your reply! The case is that all the work are done on one gpu so there is nothing getting moved between two gpus. But there are still delays among four displays. :frowning: Do you have any suggestions?

This will be my inspection order:

1. Is the response time of the display device different?

[list] a. Is it the same device?

b. If it is a different device, look up the manual to see if the response time is different.

c. Does the device cause a delay if it passes through the video processor if it is a TV (or home projector)? > Convert to PC mode (if any)

d. If there is a video processing device, try to switch the processing mode to the same setting (absolutely turn off Frame Interpolation/Motion Interpolation)

E. If it is a professional device, is there any synchronization signal?

1. Has there been a different video adapter in the middle of the signal?

(ex:DP to HDMI) Can it avoid the use of adapters?

1. Graphic card setting :

a. If it is an NV graphics card, try setting Surround
(but changing any display environment may crash)

b. If it is an AMD graphics card, try setting AMD Eyefinity.
*Useful in some cases in my experience
[/list:u]