kinect chop crashes, looking for tutorials on top

Hello, i wanted to use kinect but the chop node keeps crashing when i set it up to active, i can only use the top one, but sadly all the tutorials ive seen use the kinect chop one so i cant follow. Do you know where i can find tutorials that use the top, im so sad that i bought the equipment but i cant use it :frowning:

Hello :slight_smile:

Just to clarify, you have the Kinect 2 and all the tutorials you are seeing are for Kinect 1? What’s the specific model number of your Kinect?

]

thanks for replying :slight_smile:. I actually meant that it crashes whit kinect chop or shows the alert that the device is not avalaible, except whith the kinect top in depth mode, there i can see something in the screen but i cant do anything with that. My kinect is 360 and i downloade SDK 1.8.

thanks in advance!

Update, i borrowed a kinect 2, i have 1(360), so i could test both to see what was the problem, and it worked but just for some minutes and then got disconnected and now i doesnt recognize it anymore, i have been trying for a week now and its dead…