Disable dragging for TOPs in opviewer?

Hello, I would like to display a TOP next to a button in a window. I have TOP for the opviewer’s op paramater, inside a container, displaying to a window. This is all working and my output looks good output.JPG however I find that I can drag the TOP around inside the opviewer (the opviewer has a teal background) my cursor becomes the omnidirectional arrow when I click on it. sliding.JPG I’d like this TOP to be static and also not have the directional arrow.

I’ve looked through its options and all my drag and dropping is disabled, and repositioning on all the comps is disabled. I’ve also tried multiple types of TOPs. What is causing my top to be drag-able?

I’m running touchdesigner 099 on windows 10 if that is important.

Hi!
You can use TOP’s directly in the background of a containerCOMP and don’t need a opviewer for that. Also there are a ton of align and setup options using the “panel fill” and children align options to make sure your layout looks nicely.

I’ve attached a quick example how you could use this. Hope this helps a bit. Cheers
layout.tox (1.42 KB)

Thanks boompje, that’s exactly what I was looking for! The example is great.

Always struggled with this problem.
I can’t use the TOP just because I linked a PANEL CHOP to the OP Viewer to intercept the mpuse click.
Never found a way to block the Viewer :frowning: