ProjectorBlend tox taking only projector 1 parameters?

Looking into using the projectorBlend tox for a current project blending 3 projectors. I’m just getting into this tox so it’s more than likely that i’m using it incorrectly, but it seems to only act upon the parameters entered into projector 1. As my blends will be a bit different due to the way the projectors are being mounted ie. blending between projector 1 & 2 will have a bit of a different overlap compared to 1 & 3 I’ve set all of the projectors into “Per Side Control.” When I make edits to the overlap of projector 1 it seems to be a global type setting as in all of the projectors seem to have the same overlap showing. inversely when I make changes to either projector 2 or 3 I see no changes. I assume this is not by design so is there possibly another setting i’m neglecting, or am i interrupting the use of this tox incorrectly possibly?

Hi,

bumping the thread…
I have the same problem - I am on apple.

Any recommendations?

Best, f

Cheers

problem found:
i had a resolution of 1280x360 (non-commercial…) coming into the ProjectorBlend, and in ProjectorBlend I had an array of two projectors @ 1280x720, resulting into 2560x720.

Doesn’t work. Changing the projector array to 2 x 640x360 helps, works perfect.
best f