Help with GLSL multi buffer

Hi I am on the path with compiling GLSL shaders from ShaderToy. I have one with multibuffering and already compiled the first Buffer with a GLSL TOP.

When trying with a GLSL Multi it is not working. I have a msg of undefined variable “sInput0”.
Maybe I have to declare a new variable for the Multi TOP? What’s the difference?

In the TD Wiki I am reading that “Its (GLSL Multi) parameters and functionality are identical to the GLSL TOP”…

Check out the tips here: [url]GLSL compile explanation - #5 by Annayloslobos - Beginners - TouchDesigner forum

Well as I said i already compiled the shader with a GLSL TOP. But the same code is not working with the GLSL Multi TOP. So is there a difference between the two operators?

How many inputs do you have connected to the GLSL Multi node?

Movie file in TOP and Feedback TOP

Can you post the sample .toe file me to look at? Is the shader GLSL 1.20 or GLSL 3.30+?

ooops my fault i fixed it. sorry for disturbing you! :blush: it’s because i am like a monkey in a nuclear power plant, forgot to input the…inputs. so stupid, trying to learn from practice than theory… but i am already at the end of this…trying to wire the nodes.

can somebody enlighten me how to represent this input in TD? The second one where buffer A and a noise are merged.
printscreen.jpg

For that you can use a Noise TOP and a Reorder TOP

Thanks so much.

It seems like it is out of my competence. I made a little progress but if anyone wants to help with this beautiful shader, please share the solution.

shadertoy.com/view/Msd3W2
diffusion_SHADERS.2.toe (5.79 KB)

I’m just starting with glsl shaders but yesterday I found a project by Sébastien Gravel which converts shaders from shadertoy to touchdesigner. It doesn’t work with all shaders but looking how it works may help you.
Here is the link: [url]https://github.com/SebastienGravel/ShaderToyTouchdesigner[/url]

Thank you, but this is a multi buffering shader and it is already compiled. The problem is in the nodes connection and the inputs…

Almost there! Can anybody help with calculating the direction of this diffusion…now it’s falling only down, to the right bottom corner. Cannot understand nothing from this divergence formula…or I don’t know from where to control this. On the ShaderToy site is working properly.

:unamused:
NEW_SHADERS.7.toe (5.7 KB)

i think shadertoy must use floating point buffers, so try setting your feedback tops to 32rgba.

my success rate with multi-buffer shaders from shadertoy is probably less than half.

Oh Gosh this works perfectly now. Thank you very much! :smiley:

I have another masterpiece from Shadertoy. If anybody wants to help. Compiling is done, but still not working properly.
worms glsl.4.toe (4.74 KB)

Ready!
worms glsl.5.toe (6.12 KB)