generatorSlow

generatorSlow is a Synth I started working on about a year ago and which has since being developed. It is based on a simple geo and then very heavy composited. As usual no textures or outside sources are being used.

After performing and altering it for a year I find it still fun to use and change. It would be great to see some derivations of this here in this topic.

It comes with a standard UI for the XSession. the first 3 knobs control the color, the 3rd row of knobs has some blur and zoom and the 4th row controls the impact of the beat. The 4 vertical sliders have some strange effect (describing is too much of an effort :slight_smile: ) and the horizontal slider moves the image horizontally which in the end has a direct impact on how the whole thing is behaving.

There seems to be a bug in the latest build where the feedback top downscales the resolution to 128x128, bypassing it for a moment fixes that issue. The output resolution should be 1280x1024.

Hope you like it
markus

An updated tox which solves the feedback problem. The feedback TOP now gets the resolution from further down the chain instead of the input so I had to switch the Fixed Layer Parameter in the first Composite TOP to make it work.

cheers
markus

Note: You can find the file here: wuestenarchitekten.com/238/generator/