Photastic: Photo/Video Post Processing build

This is Photastic (WIP); Non destructive media grading. It’s basically just a configuration of Touch’s TOP power in a somewhat easy to use form factor. I’m putting it out there so as a group we can improve upon/share best practices to the point of no longer needing Lightroom/Photoshop/etc.

Comes with the bonus of Livegrading/recording your videodevicein; surpass your Atomos Shogun.

Warning this has a bug that breaks and crashes windows perform mode for me. I would rather use it in perform mode, but I cannot instead I pop out two windows for usage: Please help me work out my perform bug!

Photastic.toe (70.5 KB)

I get Video friendly FPS when not in perform mode, so it’s working well otherwise.

So without a perform, use:

/Photastic/popoutMenu :The Menu
/Photastic/container1: The main Viewer Window

Before you begin you must set the LUT Folder(s)(LUT’s are optional) (first loadup only, saves upon toe save)

/Photastic/container1/1container2/OCIO_Right/Folder dats

You also must set up your Library Folders (ie link your catalog(s) of images) (first loadup only, saves upon toe save)

/Photastic/Libraryfolder/folder dats and Batchfolder Dat

Further Documentation:
/Photastic/text1

I really would love raw images in TD, I already made an RFE the other month, but it would be great to keep my workflow exclusive to Touch. Currently I batch process my ARWs into Tiffs in RawTherapee, then import to Touch, but this is quite hard on drive space.

Join in the fun and find a way to make TD your complete Adobe replacement.

makes use of

multiImageComp from derivative.ca/Forum/viewtopic.ph … ilit=multi

Thanks!

1 Like