Beginner Tutorial Series on Vimeo

Hey guys,

I’ve just uploaded two newer videos as the next stages in the tutorial series I’m doing. The next two videos will be midi controllers, blending between midi and audio in and I’ll then follow on with real-time character animation in both 2D and 3D.

01 - A simple audio reactive sphere
02 - Particle system setup
03 - Particle Feedback

I’ve added the videos to the touch designer channel and I’ve also made a smaller channel for just them too which can be found >here<

Last but not least…could any of you regular users possibly, when you have time, watch through the tutorials and give feedback on what you think could be changed and where you think the learning could be improved as I do plan to do the tutorials again in a more structured format once I’ve gone through them all the first time.

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks for making these! One note, you should tag them with “touchdesigner” so they show up when people search for TouchDesigner. Right now I don’t see them showing up at all with that search.

I think they’re tagged touch designer rather than the one word…I’ll add it in. I mentioned doing further tutorials at some point over this week but thats likely not going to happen now as today my macbooks gone and developed a lovely vertical stripe of glitchyness.