CamSchnappr Multiple projectors

Does someone already used camSchnappr with multiple projectors ? If yes, i would like to have some conversation with you guys, i have some question about the pipeline !

Thanks !

Yes, certainly.

The basic pipeline is one set of geometry, one render for all camschnappers, a render select for each projector, that feeds into a comp or similar to apply the blend (I pipe the blend through a level TOP since you generally need gamma tweaks) and from there to each projector.

I put my grid combiner in the tox forum - it makes a grid of images so you can make one big window and apply one projector feed to each display (projector feed).

What are your questions?

Bruce

Was also having issues getting this to work consistently on 2 projectors. We’re stuck on an older OSX, so can’t span a window across the outputs.

Would love to see a working example.

Yes, spanning. Very awkward. I end up with 2-4 camschnapprs (that get composited into one grid) and go into each and tweak where the window will appear. That’s about it, as I remember. Touch points are way off, I’m sure, but that doesn’t seem to affect the calculations.

Bruce