Index Numbers à la Composite TOP (OCIO, Fonts, etc)

I absolutely love the ability to MMB scroll between the potential operations within the Composite Top. operand is the current name of the parameter. It is a number. Awesome

This feature is so good. I’m able to see different options so fast. It really allows me to make a thoughtful choice and compare quickly. It would be great to see the idea in other operators.

The same feature would be very handy in the OCIO Color Space Transform Input and Output parameters. incolorspace, outcolorspace, and colorspace are currently not numbers, it would be awesome if they had a corresponding number value like CompTOP operand for MMB scolls.

A similar feature would be very useful when selecting between fonts within a TextSOP/TOP, and when selecting file space transform in OCIO. This similar feature could be expanded with an optional parameter to drag and drop a folder dat to select and order which files are to be referenced by which # in the new parameter.

“operand” type operators would be awesome in these places

Text
font

OCIO
incolorspace
outcolorspace
colorspace

Dat enhanced “operand” type parameters would be awesome in these places, for doing visual referencing and prototyping quickly(however I guess it is a feature that would have utility wherever operators import files.)

Text
fontfile

OCIO
filesource
ccfile

Moviefilein
file

MMB selecting from custom file sets natively within operators would be super sweet.