A Community Software Store

I think It would great if you guys would set up a new online store where your Commercial and Pro user could sign up to be a selling member to sell Touch exclusive software. Selling members could set their own prices, and this repository could be the one stop shop for community files, as experienced users would have incentive to post free techniques and examples to bring customers to their store channel.

Similar to other app stores from IOS, Android, Chrome, Windows, gaming consoles, or DLC in games, TDusers would be able to sell their exclusively content on/for the Touch platform, with end user software sometimes being packaged with touchplayer.

End software customers will pay for locked networks on non-commercial Touchplayer, and be able to use the locked final software package for commercial uses if they please.

There is a market for 5 dollar apps, and $2000 software packages made with TD. Computers are getting better, and the entire world of software could use a little Touch. A little extra colour and shape on some everyday programs, some GLSL in your menus and you’ve got a market.

We have a lot of talent here, and this would incentivise me a lot of others to put their best feet forward and make some proper programs with videos and documentation!

I can envision soooooo many low level software applications, and a few bigger ones that really need to get on the market with Touch designer!

Imagine the enhanced E-book packages…