Seeking TD 3D Mapping Freelancer in Vancouver, BC Area

Our team is looking for Touch Designer projection mapping experts in the Vancouver BC (Victoria, lower mainland) who can assist on projection mapping project for museum exhibit.

We would need them to be able to work locally with our team over the next 3 months.

Please message me for more information.

Feel free to reach out even if this project is not perfect fit at this time, as we are a busy agency always looking to connect with projection A/V and digital interactive professionals.

Hi, I am a Vancouver based TD programmer! Contact me via my website, ericchaddesign.com.
Cheers,
Eric

Hi there! I am totally interested in this position and think I could be of help. I’m been active in the Vancouver/Bay Area installation art/new media/newnew media community since the olympics were here in Vancouver. I’ve taught computational aesthetics at emily carr & standford’s ccrma and have a long list of other experience that might help. I have spent the majority of the year taking time off work and out of town and have been very eager to get back into the community now that I’m back. I hope I can be of help. feel free to ping me at vincent [at] vanhaaff.com or on the form below.

vvh.io
flyingoctopus.net