TD Users around Eugene, OR

Just another message looking for compatriots in the area. I’m getting pretty good with this thing… would be fun to do a group project.

I live in Gresham, not far from Portland. New to TouchDesigner but I can it’s the sort of thing I will have fun with. I’m good with 3D graphics, light, colors, photography and have worked in live TV. TD involved elements of all those. Oh, the ideas I fantasize about…

I haven’t been to Eugene yet. Been in Oregon only since last June.

Hi guys. I’m from Washington, DC but am visiting Portland, OR from 4/20-4/24 for vacation and also scoping out areas to potentially grow my company in. I would love to nerd out if you’re free then. Send me a pm!

PS: It’s design week in Portland that week. This event would be neat to carpool too: [url]https://2016.designweekportland.com/events/meet-today-s-experience-design-innovators[/url]

Loved Portland and just recently moved. Msg if in the area and want to grab food and nerd out!

I live in SE Portland. It would be great to meet up with other TD users in the area.
Although my company is based ini Lititz PA, I do a lot of my work at home in Portland.

We’re always looking for new talent. It would be great for me to find someone in my area for synergy reasons.

Awesome, I am in SE too! Just sent you a pm.