Touchdesigners in ventura county

Hi all,

I am fairly new to the concepts of TouchDesigner. I am reaching out to all of you. I volunteer at an art studio in Ventura, and they are having a new monthly community outreach program. One of the months or maybe more depending on feedback, is to have a creative coding/visual programming class, something that is different to the normal/traditional mediums.

That is why I thought TouchDesigner would be perfect. I am a programmer by trade but a total noob at TouchDesigner and the concepts with creative programming languages.

My burning question is how many people that have some TouchDesigner experience, and maybe help teach a beginner class are located in the Ventura county. This could be discussed further. Just message me on here or comment. I look forward to interacting with everyone!

Thanks!!

Angel

Following! Santa Barbara td user here. Been learning since the start of the pandemic. I’ve managed to make a cool video switcher with live fx overlays. Using it to record my live looping improv electronic jams.

I don’t have a lot of experience in Touch Designer, and I’d be very interested in this workshop if it were to take place.

My studio is in DTLA but I’d definitely drive for something like this.

:v:t3:B

1 Like