NEED A TOUCH DESIGNER FOR PAID JOB IN BERLIN - URGENT

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a touch designer to do my company logo. It is for a new event space in Berlin called MONOM - Berlins Centre for Spatial Sound. My space will house the most advanced spatial sound system in the world built by 4DSOUND. The space will be for events and residencies.

I have attached renders from a previous touch designer who unfortunately had an accident and is in hospital and was unable to complete the job.

Please email if you think you can help me finish this! The typeface should be lowercase and without any bits on the m’s. You dont have to do the type face as I have a graphic designer who can add it on the top of the render.

The renders need to be able to be blown up to poster size and I will need the touch design file to be used in the future for the website.

Its very urgent. I need it to be done by the end of the week.

I can pay 350 euros.

Thankyou,
Copy of stillinvert.415.tif (822 KB)
stillinvert.454.tif (591 KB)

do I understand correctly that you only need a design to print it and later use as logo on your website? In that case I think you can ask any 2d illustrator/photoshop designer to help you?

Sounds like monom wants it in a .toe file though for future changes

Nettoyeur,

I want to work on the design a bit more to make it a bit more graphic, ie denser particles.
So that it is easier to read / recognise when it is very small. I want to then give this to a graphic designer to incorporate the typeface of the logo onto it.

I would use both the post mark and the type face seperately and together where appropriate.

I want it for email, website, to print etc…

And yes I woule like it in .toe for future as I want it to be an interactive sculpture on the website.