FIXED: [099] 2017.1360 macOS container/opview bug

Not sure if this is a bug , or just me using it wrong…

I’ve attached an explanatory screenshot for now, rather than simplifying the TOE.

Basically I’ve got a container inside another container and then an op view. This is to do a dynamically changeable bug overlay in the lower right of a broadcast.

I use the slider on the control panel to fade between two bugs using the ggMain/cross1. All prior tops are fixed at 1280x1280. When I drive the slider, the opView flickers black, as if it’s temporarily losing alpha from the container. The bug remains constant all the time, so it must be an alpha issue.

I am using a container like this so I can ultimately freely gather and position other elements within it, this was a kind of first try, so maybe it’s not the most efficient way todo this.

Confirmed on macOS, not sure about windows, I’ll check when I switch back…

Thanks,

Nick

Its hard to follow the flow and see the issue without a file, can you just save the .tox quickly so we can look?

yes no problem, I’ll build a tiddler to demonstrate…

try this one… I’ve cut some bits out, there are notes contained inside though…

I think the problem goes away if you delete the syphonSpoutOut top…

Nick
test01.toe (2.39 MB)

Great example file, can see the issue now. Seems only on macOS not Windows, we’ll get a fix.

We understand you reported this a long time ago, but in the next experimental it will be fixed! Build 2018.21000+