Touch Designer [099 18360] Not Launching Windows 10 Bootcamp

New to Windows and Touch Designer so apologize if this is not detailed enough. So I am currently running the most recent Touch Designer Build of the 099 releases on the most recent Windows 10 operating system on a 2018 MacBook Pro running Mac OS 10.13. The GPU I am using is a AMD Radeon Pro Vega 20. I have made sure that Touch Designer is using my main graphics card and not the embeded Intel GPU. The problem is it will give me a loading circle for a couple seconds and not launch. I have tried to lauch Touch desinger from its applications/bin folder that doesnt seem to make a difference.

Any help is apreciated, cheers!

Recommend updating the AMD drivers as the ones installed with boot camp will be out of date.

My drivers are now fully up to date (running driver version 17.12 for bootcamp) and I am still having the same issues. I have also done clean installs on the software as well as reboots. This is the page I found the drivers [url]https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/apple-boot-camp[/url] Appreciate the help

Sorry, I should have been more specific, please use the latest drivers from AMD.com. They should be 19.x and released this year. The drivers you refer to on Apple ‘s site are very old as Apple does not maintain drivers for boot camp and keep them up to date.

Have you applied all Windows updates as well? After any new installation of windows this is recommended. Welcome to Windows.

Ok so I finally solved the problem! You were essentially right. Everything was updated. However,I was unable to use the official drivers for AMD because I kept getting these ‘AMD hardware not recognized errors’ when it was in fact the windows equivalent update for the Radeon 560x (on mac its called Radeon Pro Vega 560x from my understanding however they are the same card). It turns out I had to use more recent modified drivers to get it up to date. These drivers are kindly provided on [url]https://www.bootcampdrivers.com/[/url]
with install instructions included in the download. Cheers, and thanks for the help Ben. Now to get back to my kinect 2 hacking…

Thanks for letting us know and for the nice resource for bootcamp drivers.