RESOLVED:Ops displaying borderless?

Not sure if this is a bug or i’ve changed some setting inadvertantly. However my ops have no borders. So i cannot zoom into them, access the usual ui on an operator. Seems to be globally set as when i create new operators the view is the same. Restarting doesn’t seem to help. This only appears on one specific toe file which leads me to believe it is a setting somewhere. Any ideas?

Example toe
borderless.toe (4.49 KB)

Blackburst mentioned Shift + a is the solution. Thankyou! I am wondering from a UI perspective if this might be included in the popup menu that appears when the panel is right clicked => layout options

Just out of curiosity, were you working in the node graph in blender before TD?

I sometimes wind up pressing shift-A when wanting to bring up the op create dialog because it’s what I’m used to from blender.

I don’t have any useful tips fort coping with it but, it would be nice to know that this inter-platform paper cut isn’t exclusive to me :slight_smile:

This is found in the Network Editor pop-up menu, since it applies to all viewers, but we will look at improving this to somehow help in the case one right-clicks on the viewer/mode itself.
Thanks for the feedback.

Shift-a for turning on/off all Viewer Active IS in the right-click menu of the network. It’s also in the First Things to Know about TouchDesigner: docs.derivative.ca/First_Things … chDesigner

But it’s not obvious what to do when you press Shift-a by mistake and the node borders go away. So I’m not sure of an alternate way to inform the user, though Search could lead to a solution, suggestions appreciated.