Kantan Mapper Problem on Mac -- can't move handles

I’m working on a Kantan Mapper demo for one of my classes and encountered a weird issue, which I think is potentially a bug. Basically, I am unable to move the handles of my quad or freeform shapes when working on my Mac even though the exact same project works fine on my Windows computer.

I also tried creating a new Kantan project from scratch and was still not able to move the handles when working on my Mac.

I did however notice that on my Mac, the Kantan Mapper is listed as version 2.01 and it’s 2.00 on my Windows machine.

Please let me know if I am simply doing something wrong (between my Mac and PC versions), if it is truly a bug, and if there is a workaround. I need to have this demo ready in a couple of weeks and all the students will be working on Mac laptops.

Thanks,
Dave

My Mac version is Build 2018.27840
My PC version is also Build 2018.27840
The only difference seems to be Kantan Mapper Version 2.01 vs. 2.0

As a last ditch effort, I tried reinstalling TouchDesigner and somehow that seemed to take care of my problem. Not sure what was going on, but it seems to be fixed for now.

Thanks for the report, that is strange. We are currently combing through the Kantan Mapper for experimental builds and will update soon.