FIXED:Custom OP Plugin Load Error [macOS 10.14.1-2018.41570]

Getting a load error. Tested with the CPUMemoryTOP.

Also wiki page macOS path should be: /Users/<username/Library/Application Support/Derivative/TouchDesigner099/Plugins
Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 14.52.54.png

This bug should be fixed in the next build we post. Thanks for the report and sorry about that.

@malcolm I just ran into this bug, and this app & DLL had worked fine before. It’s 099 2019.37030 on Windows 10 Pro…between it last working and now, the client’s IT team may have changed some Windows account permissions? Can you share more about this bug/fix - I’m wondering if I should/need to upgrade the Touch version or if I’m actually running into a different issue. Thanks!

That bug as related to macOS, so if you are windows then it’s something different.

Oops, posted from the wrong account :slight_smile: Thanks for getting back so quickly!

Ok, different bug then. What other info can I share to be helpful? It’s working fine on my laptop still (also Windows 10 Pro) running the same version of Touch, but giving that error on the production PC. Shall I post the DLL? It’s a simple custom chop based on the CPlusPlusCHOP example.