Experiemental build 2018.20700 fails to open,

I’m working on a project developed on Touch Designer experimental build 2018.20700 on my machine at home. All is working ok. Now I’m attempting to bring the program over for an on site installation, and the new computer will not launch the experimental Touch build.
It throws this error message on launch
“The code execution cannot proceed because VCOMP140.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.”

alas, subsequent reinstallations did not fix this problem.

New machine specs:
All new hardware, windows 10 ( updated window to latest build).
Intel processor
nVidia gtx 1050. latest driver (391.01) is used.

The older Touch build (2017.16620) does install correctly, and opens just fine.
But loading my project from the experimental build into 2017 throws many errors from unrecognized params such as
“Warning: Skipping unrecognized parameter “Specifydevice value: on (EPC_Main/audiodevin1.parm)” (/EPC_Main/audiodevin1)”

So my question is, how to I get the experimental version to install on my new machine?
I saw a post on the Facebook Touch help group that mentioned a similar problem that was sorted with some nVidia control panel tweak, but not enough clarity for me to use this.
[url]Redirecting...

Is the experimental build problematic for installations? Should I be using 2017 instead (with some effort I could rebuild the project in 2017, but wonder if this is the right way to go).

tia
Thomas

Can you try the newly posted build?