Build 20310 : panel align order doesn't update

In general I notice that sometimes the expressions in the last experimentals need kicking ( via mode switch ) to reset themselves. This is very noticeable when creating panel layouts by utilizing me.nodeX in the align order parameter. As I copy paste new panels with this expression to arrange a UI the orders don’t update until I mode toggle the align order parameter. Force cooking the parent panel above doesn’t seem to quite do it. I thought this was related to the new expression optimizations, but this expression claims to be optimized… so I guess its just particular to panel layout stuff.

Thanks!
P

This seems to be the case in select COMPs too. If I’m in perform mode and I change the container a select COMP selects it doesn’t seem to update the expression.

Would you be able to send us a .toe with instructions on how to reproduce? Thanks.

Selina

I was about to post an example I have…interestingly on my 1080ti here in the office I’m getting no issue at all. My machine at home which has a much older CPU and a 970 in it is getting the issue though.

Same build, same version of windows?

Same build but not so sure if I’m on the exact same version of windows