FIXED: Glitch in Image Sequences 088 . Win10 64

Hello TD,
I need to show some images as a slide show. (JPG, 1280x768) I do so by opening just the folder in the moviefilein. I reduce speed to 0.25 and turn on “Interpolate frames” on page 2. To have a smooth loop, the last and the first image are the same. However I get occasional glitches, where for the glimpse of a moment another frame seems to be visible.
I basically have this problem (more or less bad) everytime I use image sequences. I could render the images in a movie, but I need the flexibility and ease of change of the image sequence method. What could be the reason for this behaviour? (I have catched up somewhere that reducing “frame-read timeout” to 0 helps, but it didn’t resolve the problem, although it seems to occur less.) Any hints appreciated!
Link to file: dropbox.com/s/roakuss8o7nqy … h.zip?dl=0

It’s something I’m interested in.
In my case, I made Speed up to 1.
Then I changed the Override Sample Rate to ON in the Trim Tab.
And I changed the sample rate values to make a suitable timing. This was about 0.2.
So that didn’t give me glitch.

interesting!
I shall try this on next occasion…
My workaround was so far to use texture3d to cache the files. However that has other issues,
like the freezing of all processes while loading…
Thanks for the heads-up
Stefan

Thanks for the simple example/files, it shouldn’t do that and it is also happening in 099.

If we fix it in 099, is there anything keeping you from using the build?

This bug will be fixed in build 2018.24110 or later. Thanks for the report and sorry for the delay in fixing this.