FIXED 099 - 5940 Parameter COMP

More parameter COMP nightmares.

If a parameter COMP has lets say sphere1 as its op.

If I have two spheres, sphere1 and sphere2 and I select both of those spheres and then move a parameter on the parameter COMP it is updating both of them rather than just the one thats scoped in the op parameter.

Thats normal behaviour no?
When you have two similar operators selected in a network, changing a value on one, is reflected in the others, whether the dialog is in a floating window, or part of the network editor.

Would you expect it to not behave that way if one of the dialogs is in a parameter COMP?
-Rob

I would expect it to only cause an effect to the op scoped in the op parameter…otherwise there seems to be no point in the op parameter.

[edit]
Looks like floating windows already disallow this group parameter changing.
I’ll make Parameter panels behave the same.
Thanks for posting!

-Rob

Just to make sure we’re on the same page…I’m talking about the parameter COMP as a component as opposed to the native panel in the dialog.

That’s right.

Parameter COMP (panels), no longer group affects other selected OP parameters.

This matches the existing behaviour of floating parameter dialogs, which do NOT affect other select OPs either.

The only way to group change a set of parameters over multiple nodes, is through the native dialog attached to the network editor.