Parameter COMP bug Win 099 - 5540

Hi Guys,

If I have a 1920x1200 control panel and I open that fullscreen in a window set to fill on a 1920x1080 monitor so that it creates letterboxing on left and right and then try to use the parameter COMPs middle click menu within that window everything goes a bit crazy ladder wise.

Hey, couldn’t reproduce this when I tried to recreate your described setup. Could you post a file with the setup in case I am missing something?

Hmm thats odd it’s consistent here. It’s possibly because I have a mixed resolution setup. I’m prepping a 2x4k show with a 1080p monitor as my control (for now).

With this same setup when you hit ctrl and choose something in the OP viewer the op viewer jumps up to the top of the screen too. I’ve attached my monitor layout. I’m betting if I switch it so everything is zero aligned then it’ll work fine.

Oddly my feed mapping setup which uses the monitor DAT places everything as would be expected but I’ve got some logic in there for weird minus numbers etc. (monitors left of the main monitor)
Capture.PNG

Can throw this machine online for you guys to log into if you want to investigate it further as I can only seem to reproduce it on this machine. Chuck me an email :slight_smile: