TouchDesigner Educational is an edition of TouchDesigner available to students and schools for non-commercial and educational uses only. Educational edition includes all the features of Commercial such as no limit on resolution, Shared Memory OPs, and custom C++ OPs. For a comparison of features, see Licensing.
- TouchDesigner Educational is intended for non-commercial use ONLY. (Precisely, "You are not receiving money or compensation for your work with TouchDesigner")
- image resolution and compositing at any resolution the hardware supports.
- create H.264 movies in realtime (via GPU encoding).
- includes additional operators such as Shared Memory Operators, C++ Operators, and quaternion rotations in the Blend CHOP
- option to hide the TouchDesigner splash screen on startup
- the Educational license is good for one Educational key for one computer.
- keys can be moved from computer to computer.
- does not include any direct support, forum support only.
Students and school administrators must register for an Educational license and be approved by Derivative before being able to purchase the license. Register Here
The price for Educational is $300 per license.