A TouchDesigner Pro license gets you into Derivative's Pro Support program. Our team is available to help you with any programming, production, or consulting needs you have. Use our years of experience to make your life easier.
Pro Support Uses
- Priority support for bugs, Derivative will fix the bug immediately (if there is a solution available).
- Production assistance and support.
- New requests and features added to TouchDesigner.
- Adding SDKs, libraries, and protocols not currently supported in TouchDesigner.
- Project and file optimizations.
- Maintain branched builds for your projects
- Consulting, specification recommendations, direct assistance.
Purchasing Support Hours
Your first TouchDesigner Pro license automatically gives you 6 hours of support in your account. Your support hours and support calls will be tracked in your profile as you use them.
You can add more support to your account these ways
- Each additional Pro license adds 6 hours
- Each 077->088 Pro Upgrade adds 2 hours
- Additional support hours can be purchased (via support tokens) by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Making a Support Call
When you need to use some of your support hours, please email us at email@example.com
After receiving your email we can arrange a phone or Skype call if required.
We will evaluate the scope of the work to satisfy your request and confirm a time estimate with you. All calls and hours will be tracked in your account.
Maintain Branched Builds
Derivative will maintain a separate branch of the build you are using for your project. This will let you run a stable build and request fixes or optimizations to that exact build without having to go to the latest build available which will often have numerous bug fixes and changes. This is helpful for projects close to delivery (or already delivered) as there is only the requested fix to test against.
24-hour Reply Time
Derivative will respond to your support request within 24-hours.
You must use your support hours within 4 years of purchase.