- Movie In TOP - de-interlacing should work better now.
- Added Extend parameter to the Crop TOP random formatting
- File prompter will now automatically escape special tscript characters contained in filenames (
$) by prefixing them with
\, when loading a filename.
- keyboard shortcuts for playbar disabled when option in preferences disabled.
- Info CHOP has new
depthchannel when looking at 3D textures or 2D texture arrays.
- Fixed problem with parameter dialog in a pane not showing up with a scroll bar when nodes are switched.
MovieBin.toxadded to Palette
- MIDI device list now also includes NanoKorg
- saved out missing nodes from
midi.toxto avoid warnings
- Fixed hang when exporting a CHOP but the export settings DAT already exists and is used by a different node.
- Fixed expression field expansion to be on mouse up to allow user to select text more easily. Fix so editing expression field will not need 2 undos to return to previous expression.
- Fixed a bug with Multi Touch In DAT where using raw data doesn't work.
- Fixed crash in evaluation of floating points in
||statements (e.g. (
0 || 0.1 || 0).
- Fixed problem with drop scripts retaining the first dropped object indefinitely.
- Fixed DAT Execute DAT where multi-row changes caused scripts to not execute.
- added Execute on End Frame option to DAT Execute DAT in case users wants to execute only once per frame per unit.
- Fix so expression field expands on mouse up to allow user to select text as-is.
- Trail CHOP no longer saves out its channel samples in the .toe file.
- Fix time dependency check in Switch OPs to only check those in use.
- Shared Mem In CHOP - Fixed bug with channel names not coming across correctly.
- use of
$HOMEfor TouchDesigner preferences removed and replaced with
USERPATHis *always* set to:
$HOMEDRIVE/$HOMEPATH/Derivative/TouchDesigner077. If you had a
$HOMEvariable set you will need to reset your preferences.
- Fixed frame range inaccuracies when application left running for a 5 or more days.
- Fixed issues with playback when using Movie In TOP feature 'On Timeout Use Latest Available'.
- Fix memory in Touch In/Out CHOPs when multiple OPs are set to use the same port
- Fix memory in Touch In/Out CHOPs when multiple OPs are set to use the same port.
- Fixed vertical auto-adapt for CHOP viewers with more than 10000 samples.
- Fixed Reset crash on Record CHOP
- Noise CHOP is a bit faster
- Beat CHOP now takes optional ramp input to override the global beat settings.
- General speed increase to rendering in some cases, required Nvidia driver version 270.xx or later. However Quadro users should NOT upgrade to 270.71 as that version seems to cause freezing.
- Texture 3D TOP, fixed starting up at wrong resolution if it's inputs started up a the wrong resolution at the initial $F value.
- Sort SOP: Fixed incorrect parameter disabling in the Primitive tab.
- Speed variation for Audio In and Audio Out CHOPs limited to 3% from normal. This should avoid some tone shifting you may here in some files when large pauses happen in playback.
- midi -g now supports arbitrarily length messages up to 128 bytes. This can be used to send SYSEX messages
- Small fix to menus.
- Fixed new build notification not working correctly all the time.
- Movie In TOP will no longer jump when playing sequentially if it hasn't been displayed for a bit.
- Fixed some pausing issues in movie close
- Fixed case where variable evaluation wouldn't work if the variable was contained in a string, and it was defined at the same level that you were currently 'cc' to in a script.
- Fix overcooking issued caused by some variable changes that occurred a little while ago.
- Fixed audio glitch that occurred sometimes when playing a file using the Audio Stream CHOP.
- Fixed frame stutter on timeline loop when REnd is different then End.
- Sort SOP: Can now sort primitives by type.
- Large Speed increase for Render Pick DAT and Render Pick CHOP.
- Alpha To Coverage no longer always disabled in the Render Pass TOP.
- Fixed bugs with the value ladder that caused it to lock up often.
- Audio In CHOP parameters simplified. Queue parameters replaced with a single 'Buffer Length' parameter.
- Light COMP now has Extend Mode menu for projector map. Useful to create endless projections, such as caustics using the Noise TOP.
- CUDA now works correctly when using GPU affinity.
- Network connections/disconnections have been made much more robust.
- fix to expressions when not evaluating at current frame:
chopf()(evaluate given frame).
chopcf()(evaluate given frame using channel index). They were only giving correct results when the CHOP sample rate was equal to the timeline frames per second. Also chop() was giving the wrong result when the CHOP was not timesliced and the sample rates was different than the timeline's.
opinfo()when in Switch and Cross TOPs.
- fixed bug where Render Pick DAT and Render Pick CHOP had bad texture UVs returned where UVs were passed to instances in the Geometry Component Instance page.
- Movie In TOP - the old movie was kept open after you cleared the File parameter.
GADGET_INSIDEVariable where it wasn't being set always.
- added "Mirror" in the Animation Editor as an Extend Condition outside the defined range. (under Add Channels, the choices in the 2 menus for Extending Left/Right for a channel are Hold, Slope, Cycle, Mirror and Default Value.
Count.movin the Map folder. It is 100 frames long with the frame number in each image, and a rotating wheel. Useful for determining playback smoothness.
+operator adds instead of appends the two strings if both parts are numbers. Thus
tab() + tab()adds values as numbers if both results of tab() are numbers.
- new Preference allows CHOP Channels to be displayed in separate graphs. Edit -> Preferences -> CHOPs -> Graph Viewer.
keystate()expression is now case insensitive.
- improvements to display in Animation Editor, Timeline, various dialogs