Black Thumbnail Question

My Dear Touch Designer Teachers,

This is probably my 4th or 5th or 6th time doing Matthew Ragan’s “First VJ Mixer” Tutorials and I can’t get past this problem. I explain it in the video below, but in short my thumbnails are black. I should say here that I did not do the Unique Generative Art Network assignment inside each base. Instead I pulled video that I made with a video file in and attached a null_final to each video. I don’t think this is the reason why my thumbnails are black, but you never know… maybe that has something to do with it.

In any case,
Thank you very much for taking the time to answer this silly question. :slight_smile:

All the best,
Nesli

[video]Back Thumbnails Question - YouTube

Here is the toe file just in case it helps.
Zona.toe (9.23 KB)

Also instead of reconnecting the bases I realize that I could re-run the script inside the real-time container and that will also repopulate the thumbnails. Much less cumbersome at least. I was just wondering if I would need to do that every time I opened the program or if perhaps there was a work around to that.

Thank Youuuuuuu :slight_smile:

hello I’m having a problem with how to make more windows for videos. right now I can only have 6 videos in the mixer that Matthew made. how could I add more clips in the mixer?