video cards TouchDesigner

hey

I have a question about support for graphics cards, because I have to buy a new computer I prefer Apple.
I know that on some video cards TouchDesigner does not work.
Send a list of video cards that are in computers Appel, which I consider to buy

Please send information that will operate efficiently and which are not.

1/Apple Mac mini Intel Core 2.3GHz(i7)/4GB/1TB/HD Graphics 4000 - Intel HD Graphics 4000

2/Apple iMac 21.5″ 2.7GHz(i5) 8GB/1TB/Intel Iris Pro - Intel Iris Pro

3/ Apple iMac EDU 27″ 3.2GHz(i5) 8GB/1TB/GT 755M 1 GB - NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M z 1GB pamięci GDDR5

4/ Apple iMac 27″ Retina 5K 3.5GHz(i5) 8GB/1TB Fusion Drive/M290X 2GB - AMD Radeon R9 M290X z 2 GB pamięci GDDR5

Please respond quickly, because now I am without a computer
and I want to buy the right

My suggestion would be the
3/ Apple iMac EDU 27″ 3.2GHz(i5) 8GB/1TB/GT 755M 1 GB - NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M z 1GB pamięci GDDR5
Since it has an Nvidia GPU.

Thank you for your response
and if this card Intel HD Graphics 4000 a chance to work?
I know it is not efficient but whether he will work?

HD4000 works on my Macbook Air, a few of the features like Blur might not be implemented yet, if I remember correctly.

Blur should be working now. The Intel4000 will ‘work’ in that it’ll run the application. However you won’t be able to do much with it as it is a very low power card.

Apple is a fruit no ? :slight_smile:
I would go for:

Laptops:
MSI Computer GT72 DOMINATOR GT72 DOMINATOR PRO-211
ASUS ROG G751JY-DH71
MSI Computer GS60 GHOST PRO-044

or any nice desktop rig with GTX980\970 and if gtx780 ti is in good deal.
tomshardware.com/answers/id- … board.html
or something like this cyberpowerpc.com/system/Zeus_Mini-I_980

Any Apple computer with a Nvidia or AMD card will perform similar to a PC with those same cards. I would not recommend any system with just Intel graphics for anyone who wants to do some real work with TouchDesigner, it will run so you can do some project editing, but you aren’t going to have enough performance for anything past that.

I’m guessing the real draw of implementing the Intel non-GPU strategy was to give access to people wanting to experiment with cheap touch-screen sub-notebooks? That is a little area that non-Apple devices have to their selves? It hasnt really casught the public’s imagination but im just wondering if this might be an interesting development platform for Intel based graphics. ( I suppose the ipad is essentially this , but without a keyboard)

Exactly cod65, in fact the Intel support just came out of a desire to get TouchDesigner running on the Surface Pro 2 and 3.