Possible Laptop Setup, thoughts?

Looking at upgrading my rig at the end of the summer in about a month or two, here’s what I was looking at grabbing (unless something new is released shortly). Any thoughts or input would be appreciated.

15.6" 1920x1080 HD matte display
Intel i7-3610QM (6mb cache, 2.3ghz)
Geforce GTX 680M
IC Diamond thermal compound for CPU + GPU
Win 7 Pro 64bit (figure its cheaper to get it already installed)
16gb ddr3 ram at 1600mhz (4x4gb)
120GB Intel 520 SSD
750GB 7200RPM Seagate Momentus 16mb cache
Bigfoot Networks Killer (anyone notice an improvement over just the standard wifi cards?)
3 years part and labor

I was looking at grabbing it from either Sager, ADK, or Eurocom. If I went ADK, I’d probably add a 3rd HDD, and I like how Sager includes Canada shipping (for 70$) as a part of their warranty. The same model from Eurocom was priced quite a bit higher (even after taking into account paying duties to get a Sager or ADK over the border to Canada).

A little bummed that Thunderbolt isn’t around on PC laptops yet, not sure if it’s worth holding out for, as neither Sager or ADK have plans to get them any time soon. Would be cool to get a 15.6" matte touch screen to use with TD, but I didn’t find any at first browse. Feel free to make any suggestions build wise or from whom to get it!

Thanks

Spec looks great, would also recommend checking out Origin laptops, I’ve seen them in person and they are very nice in the 15" form factor.

Great! Glad it’s a good build. I’ll look into the Origin machines now. I’m excited for the upgrade, been on the Mac side of things for a while, I forgot what it was like to have choices again…