big fontsize in texttop and number of points in fontSop

Im need to use a really big fontsize, say 400 pt. I get this message from the font-top when I turn the Anti-Alias on:

What is the best approach of getting a big and smooth font?

I cannot either change the display Method in the font tab it is greyed out.

Three approaches in attached bigFontSize.toe

I also wounder how to get more points from a font sop for use as instances in the geo? At the moment I only get 12 points. How can I get more points?
fontSop.1.toe (3.75 KB)
bigFontSize.1.toe (3.78 KB)

1. You can use fonts and texts in all sorts of ways, it depends what you are looking to do. Try going to the common page of the fontTOP and make the resolution bigger, so you have a larger canvas to work with to make big fonts in.

You can also try setting your fontTOP as the Background Top parameter on the Look page of a Container Top, and then resize it from that container, it all depends what you plan on doing with it.

In your bigfontsize file, I dont see anything greyed out.

1. More points in Sops Try adding a resampleSOP, turn off maximum segment length, and turn on maximum segments, and crank it up to the number of points you want.

Thanks for your reply!

As you say, that changes the canvas only.

If I change the font size with antialias on I get:

My best approach is to increase the font size with antialize turned off.

As you can see in the attached file Display Options is greyed out. It might be some mac specific. Im on mac at the moment.

Thanks. That did it. I also tried with refine sop and increase the U divisions. That did the trick as well.
greyed.jpeg