wacom value ladder support

i’m still missing the support for wacom pen support for the fantastic value ladder feature.
have i missed something? or is it so complex to implement this featuer for couple years.
my workaround to set the wacom mapping to mouse mode is not a real solution … even more pain in the *ss than a solution … :slight_smile:
danke.

bh.

1 Like

Maybe that helps:

digitalartsonline.co.uk/new … n-3d-apps/

just resurrecting this as it seem to be the oldest report of this behavior i found.
just downloaded 2021.16270 and the value ladder still doesn’t work with a WACOM (win10).

are there any plans to fix this?
cheers

1 Like

We don’t have this work scheduled, but thank you for letting us know it is affecting more people.

1 Like

thanks, it’d be great to allot some time for it please…
cheers

We don’t even have a wacom any more. Curious what model are you using?

1 Like

ha, i guess that explains why you hadn’t seen it. going by the forum it seems to come up now and then…
I ran into this some years ago with a wacom intous3 (win7) and now with the most recent one - wacom pro (win10)…
would be really cool to fix/implement and have the ladder usable for wacom users!
cheers

2 Likes

New TD user here, with the same issue.

I’m using a (current model) Wacom Intuos (Medium) on Windows 10

Is there any further info I could provide to help? Would love to see this resolved.

Thanks

2 Likes

Also for me the values shoot up to infinity when I try to dial in anything with middle mouse button. Would be really awesome to somehow filter the value or slow the increments down

I’d send you a Wacom but postage from the UK might be prohibitive!

i’d be happy to test if you need a guinea pig with a pen =)

Ok I’ll send you one from the UK